Saturday, October 21, 2017

LDV pilot van diesel engine - Ignition system

Ratchets And Wrenches has another good video on ignition.
I've had to learn a lot about ignition for my boat that has a petrol engine
but I can't help thinking of the problem my van used to have.

I had replaced and checked fuses and relays over and over again.
Now I think I would check and clean or replace if necessary each and every ENDS of every cables in the ignition system of the van (including the ECU ones - although I had done some of this already)
but before this I would look into the ignition switch!

I don't have the van anymore anyway and to be honest I have enough work with this 1960's boat I own...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and posting. Hope you found the blog helpful.
(Note that if you spam, you 're out. Don't waste your time nor mine.)