Sunday, February 10, 2013

biofuel book

I'm not happy to promote the book here but it can be useful I guess. It's more like I'm archiving the info. Why. I do realise it is a lot of work to gather the infos and put a book together, I've done some of it myself as a graphic designer. The book can be paid for. However this information has more potential than just make us save on our fuel budget. In my opinion it could be made available for free online. That's what the WWW is meant for. (Oh yea but we live in a capitalist world). Anyways it's titled "run your diesel vehicle on bio fuels".

1 comment:

  1. Hi, does the ldv pilot run on biodiesel ok? Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and posting. Hope you found the blog helpful.
(Note that if you spam, you 're out. Don't waste your time nor mine.)